X-Men 3 de Brett Ratner (2006)

Science-Fiction, Horreur, Epouvante, Merveilleux, Heroic Fantasy et tout le toutim du Fantastique !

Modérateurs : Karen, savoy1, DeVilDead Team

Répondre
Phant0m

X-Men 3 de Brett Ratner (2006)

Message par Phant0m » sam. sept. 11, 2004 12:35 pm

AVIS SUR LE FILM PAGE 13 ET SUIVANTES !!!!

According to the industry rag Production Weekly, Buffy veteran Joss Whedon has already signed on to direct the third mutant-themed Marvel adaptation with production slated to begin in Vancouver in June 2005.

Source : http://www.comicbookresources.com

News à prendre avec de grosses pincettes mais si ca se confirme je dis WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8)) 8)) 8)) 8)) 8)) 8))

Ceux qui lisent Astonishing X-men (le meilleur run depuis pfiouuuuu on compte plus) me comprendrons, en attendant j'ai la trique :D (et je retourne voir le trailer Sin City)
"What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN!"

Daoloth

Message par Daoloth » lun. mars 14, 2005 10:25 am

D'après AICN, la Fox a trouvé un réal': Matthew Vaughn, qui vient de faire Layer Cake:
UPDATED! We've Got The Name! X-MEN 3 Director Chosen!!
Hi, everyone. "Moriarty" here with some Rumblings From The Lab...
Sorry, guys. I wasn't trying to cocktease you. I was just trying to cover a source's ass. To me, the news was that they had chosen a director. Now they can get down to the business of making the film. In the hour and a half since I ran this headline, I've got an avalanche of independent confirmations, and I can honestly say I'm surprised it hasn't been reported anywhere else yet. Seems like it's not much of a secret at all.
Matthew Vaughn, director of LAYER CAKE, will direct X-MEN 3 for Fox.
I'd love to talk to him or to Zak Penn about general plans for the franchise as soon as possible, but I'm sure they're going to be tight-lipped. I'm incredibly happy overall with the way this is coming together. Matthew's a smart filmmaker, and his work on LAYER CAKE is dynamite. Zak Penn gets the X-Men and loves the characters, and he's been pretty instrumental in the franchise as a whole, so I think we're in good hands as the Dark Phoenix saga gets underway. Here's the original story that got you all so irritated with me, and like I said... I was just making sure I could cover some asses before sharing this with you. Enjoy!
I’ve gotten word now from two different sources regarding this coming Tuesday morning’s announcement of the new director of X-MEN 3. It’s happening. The film’s a go. Expect them to try to beat SUPERMAN to theaters, too. Unfortunately, without seriously stepping on some toes, I can’t put the name up yet. I’m working on it, and the second I can, I’ll put it up here. I’ll say this... I’m really pleased with the choice. It sounds like Zak Penn’s script is the one that Fox is using, and this director should be able to mine layers and layers of subtext out of the material.
Keep your eyes peeled right here... we’ll have that name for you verrrrrrrry soon...

Daoloth

Message par Daoloth » ven. mars 18, 2005 4:26 pm

+ de news, vu sur AICN:
More X-MEN 3 News! Want To Know Which New X-Men Are Joining The Team This Time!!
Hi, everyone. "Moriarty" here with some Rumblings From The Lab...
The same little birdie from Fox came a tweet-tweet-tweetin’ at my door today to give me some more X-MEN 3 news for all of you. And this time, I’m not even going to tease you about it.
Seems that Professor Xavier is adding three new team members this time out. Personally, I think I’m happiest to hear that BEAST will be joining the X-Men. I love that blue furry bastard, and it sounds like he’s going to serve the same role in these films that Morpheus did in THE MATRIX.
All of you Cajun fans can finally rest easy. GAMBIT will indeed be part of the film this time around, and expect them to cast a fairly big name in the role.
Now... what would a bit of superhero news be without some controversy? Ready for this one? ANGEL will be in the movie. But ANGEL... will be a girl.
Rev those fanboy engines and bloody up the TalkBacks. This thing’s getting more concrete by the day, and as they cast these roles, we’ll hopefully have some more news for you.
Donc The Beast, Gambit (avec un big cast ?) et Angel qui est devenu une fille au passage ( :? )

whale-rider

Message par whale-rider » ven. mars 18, 2005 4:30 pm

Et colossus?

Daoloth

Message par Daoloth » ven. mars 18, 2005 4:35 pm

Bah là on ne parle que des nouveaux, donc espoir peut être de le voir...

GhOsT

Message par GhOsT » ven. mars 18, 2005 11:54 pm

whale-rider a écrit :Et colossus?
Pareil, je kiffe colossus :)
Sa courte apparition dans le 2 m'a un peu frustré :(

Fatalis rex

Message par Fatalis rex » sam. mars 19, 2005 12:43 am

Et de préférence avec un aspect plus soigné, et un accent russe. L'acteur était physiquement bien trouvé, mais on sentait vraiment l'apparition baclée pour plaire aux fans (la texture métallique de la peau était pas géniale)

Melvin

Message par Melvin » sam. mars 19, 2005 2:17 am

Angel sera une nana...

Superwonderscope
DeVilDead Team

Message par Superwonderscope » jeu. avr. 07, 2005 9:07 am

Famke Janssen sera de retour, malgré le fait que Jean Grey meurt àla fin du deux. Elle jouera le rôle de...Phoenix.

Sortie le 26 mai 2006 aux USA et probablement début de l'été 2006 chez nous.
Oh really? Well then I'm sure you wouldn't mind giving us a detailed account of exactly how you concocted this miracle glue, would you ?

MadXav
DeVilDead Team

Message par MadXav » jeu. avr. 07, 2005 9:21 am

Superwonderscope a écrit :Famke Janssen sera de retour, malgré le fait que Jean Grey meurt àla fin du deux. Elle jouera le rôle de...Phoenix.
Ben oui, on la voit renaitre à la fin du 2 sous la forme du phoenix. Donc y'avait pas le doute...
Dessin et sketching liés au cinéma, au voyage, etc. :

niko13

Message par niko13 » jeu. avr. 07, 2005 10:43 am

Superwonderscope a écrit :Famke Janssen sera de retour, malgré le fait que Jean Grey meurt àla fin du deux. Elle jouera le rôle de...Phoenix.
Logique, et j'espere meme que ce troisieme episode tournera autour de son personnage (cf. la saga du Phoenix Noir).
What the fuck did I do ?

Abalam

Message par Abalam » jeu. avr. 07, 2005 1:39 pm

J'avais lu quelque part que le scénar tournerait autour du club des damnés (donc la reine blanche :oops: ) et les sentinelles .

niko13

Message par niko13 » jeu. avr. 07, 2005 1:59 pm

Abalam a écrit :J'avais lu quelque part que le scénar tournerait autour du club des damnés (donc la reine blanche :oops: ) et les sentinelles .
De toute facon, ca va pas arreter de speculer. Tout le monde voudrait les Sentinelles...
Une chose est sure, c'est que la derniere image de X2 annonce bien la presence de Phoenix dans le 3. :D
What the fuck did I do ?

Melvin

Message par Melvin » ven. avr. 08, 2005 2:36 am

Abalam a écrit:
J'avais lu quelque part que le scénar tournerait autour du club des damnés (donc la reine blanche ) et les sentinelles .
Logique parce que 1) c'est le club des damnés qui a corropu Jean Grey, ce qui l'a changé en Phoenix noir, 2) vu sa puissance, les sentinelles me semblent un minimum de challenge pour elle :wink:

Prodigy

Message par Prodigy » ven. avr. 08, 2005 10:32 am

Les Sentinelles étaient déjà envisagées dans le 2, y'a même des artworks sur le DVD...

Répondre