Star Trek (1966-1969)

Modérateurs : Karen, savoy1, DeVilDead Team

jyaku

Message par jyaku » mar. juin 29, 2004 5:52 am

L'objet culte, comme dirait Mr Pest 8)

Ryker

Message par Ryker » jeu. juil. 01, 2004 6:09 pm

Perso, je préfère le cube Borg pour la série NEXT GENERATION...

Jérôme

Message par Jérôme » jeu. août 05, 2004 10:26 pm

les menus

et la bande-annonce pour la sortie DVD avec une musique très Blaxploitation :shock:

http://www.r2-dvd.org/article.jsp?secti ... cleId=6647

Mathesar

Message par Mathesar » ven. août 06, 2004 2:59 am

elle est geniale cette bande annonce!!! :)

Bravo au mec qui l'a montée!
Dernière modification par Mathesar le lun. sept. 27, 2004 2:55 am, modifié 1 fois.
Je suis monteur... Souriez!
Liberez le Tibet!

CVN220

Message par CVN220 » ven. août 06, 2004 3:51 am

Histoire d' avoir une collection Star-trek complète au niveau des DVD , je vais me payer la série original, bien que je trouve : "qu' elle date" et fasse un peu trop : "années soixante".
Je préfère davantage la trilogie XXIV ème siècle :STTNG/STDS9 et ST VOYAGER.
Dix unités c' est bien; soixante c' est mieux.
NON ASSIMILABLE-NOT ASSIMILATED-RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE.Image

Mathesar

Message par Mathesar » lun. sept. 27, 2004 2:58 am

Jérôme a écrit :le détail des bonus
(...)
- Two Versions of Episode "The Cage" (B/W and Colour)
(...)
Et tout çà avant la zone 1.
Je ne l'ai pas trouvé, the Cage! bah alors???? :shock: :shock:

En tous cas, je suis en train de voir le coffret zone 2. Copies restaurées et son 5.1 pour la vo! C'est superbe, j'ai les poils au garde à vous!
Mais où est-il cet épisode pilote "the cage"? Il n'est pas dans CE coffret (ou alors je l'ai loupé)... Mais vu les dvd à l'unité (US), l'épisode #1 est mis avec les tout derniers episodes de la saison 3. On pourrait donc s'attendre à ce qu'il se retrouve dasn le coffret de la saison 3...
A savoir que cet épisode, bien que dispo en VHS ntsc et DVD zone 1 (à l'unité pour l'instant), n'a jamais été diffusé: un alien à grandes oreilles et une femme en premier officier ne convenaient pas aux studios! L'alien à grandes oreilles était, on s'en doute, Spock (hé oui) mais le capitaine n'était pas Kirk, Mais le Capitaine Pike, mis en scene dans "la Ménagerie", épisode double durée, bien présent, lui, dans le coffret jaune.
Sources:
http://yozone.free.fr/yo-series/stc.html
http://homevideo.paramount.com/Catalog? ... ase_id=355
Je suis monteur... Souriez!
Liberez le Tibet!

Jérôme

Message par Jérôme » lun. sept. 27, 2004 9:59 am

l'annonce des bonus date de mai 2004 sur la première page. Il y a eu des changements depuis. C'est prévu sur la saison 3 les deux versions de The Cage.

par contre, il ya des bonus inédits sur le Z2 par rapport au Z1

http://www.ecranlarge.com/news-dvd-star ... mne-77.php

Manolito
Site Admin

Star Trek (série TV originale)

Message par Manolito » sam. sept. 24, 2005 9:43 am

La série originale sera disponible dans un boîtier spécial contenant 24 DVD, qui doit sortir le 20 octobre 2005. A priori, c'est seulement en France, et pour 199 euros !

Source DVD Answers et Amazon.fr
Dernière modification par Anonymous le sam. sept. 24, 2005 9:50 am, modifié 1 fois.

arioch
Site Admin

Message par arioch » sam. sept. 24, 2005 9:47 am

Et ce coffre est d'une laideur insondable et ne correspond a rien d'existant dans STAR TREK. Meme le numero reste une enigme.

Manolito
Site Admin

Message par Manolito » mar. sept. 19, 2006 10:46 am

Récemment, la série TV originale de "Star Trek" a été restaurée pour une diffusion sur le câble et une sortie prochaine en HD. Certains effets spéciaux et incrustations ont été refaits numériquement en essayant de rester aussi fidèle que possible aux images originales. Les épisodes resteront disponibles dans leurs versions originales en DVD. Les épisodes "restaurés" ont commencé à passer sur le câble US ; l'avis de Digital Bits à leurs sujets :

" Moving on today... a lot of you have asked for my impressions about the new CG remastered Star Trek: The Original Series, which debuted in broadcast syndication around the country this weekend. I have to say, I have really mixed feelings. On one hand, the transfers of the original episodes look absolutely gorgeous. The vibrant color, the fine detail, the light texture of the print grain... it's just exceptional. The new HD transfers offer really a great looking image. On the other hand, the new CG effects aren't nearly what I'd hoped they'd be. The producers have gone to such great lengths to replicate the original shots, that they've left in all the strange camera moves and overly-bright lighting. Rather than keeping the spirit of the original shots, but making them look more realistic... more atmospheric, they've simply taken the cheesy original effects shots... and made them look just as cheesy, only cleaner and more detailed. It just doesn't look or feel right to me. The ships still move in that awkward, sometimes flying sideways way they always did - a limitation of how effects artists could move the camera in relation to the models back in the 1960s. And the new CG models are VERY brightly and generically lit - way more than would be natural in actual deep space - so much so that they actually look drab. The original models back in the 60s had to be brightly lit to allow the optical printing process to work properly, but that's not necessary with CG ships. And because the new CG models are SO detailed, with this same lighting they actually look more like cheesy models than the originals did. At least, in the original shots, the lack of detail helped sell the scale of the ships. I guess I was really hoping that the new effects would be more realistically lit, and that the ships would move more accurately, like big lumbering ships really would - more like they do in the more recent series. I really loved how the original Constitution class looked in the 2-part Enterprise episode In a Mirror, Darkly. But these new effects are... well, somehow disappointing to me. If you're going to replace all the original effects with new effects... do it right. I find myself wishing that CBS had gone with EdenFX or Daren Dochterman after all, instead of trying to do this in-house themselves. All you have to do is click on that link to Daren's website and look at any of his test footage to see how this project SHOULD be done: respectful, but realistic.

Here's an illustration to better make my point. This is a screen shot of the new CBS Digital effort:

Trek Remastered - as created by CBS Digital

And here's the Enterprise as test-rendered by Dochterman:

Trek Remastered - as created by Daren Dochterman

Not to toot Dochterman's horn, but this is what I'm talking about. You tell me which one looks more real, more dimensional and is lit more naturally? (FYI, click on the bottom image for a wallpaper sized version). I actually think the producers involved in this new effort at CBS Digital are being TOO respectful, believe it or not. So faithful to the original, that they're actually missing the point, if that makes sense. Ah well. I really hope the new effects get better and soon, because this is otherwise a MAJOR missed opportunity. I really wanted WOW factor... and other than the stunning quality of the HD transfers, I'm sorely wanting for the 'wow' at the moment. You can see before and after shots of the new CG effects at Trek Movie.com (along with other comments, news and reviews related to the project)."

Source digital Bits

Jérôme

Message par Jérôme » mar. sept. 19, 2006 11:34 am

pas avant 3 ans en HD DVD
Sa place est dans un Blu-Ray !

Tentakulokans 2

Message par Tentakulokans 2 » mar. sept. 19, 2006 12:09 pm

Que d'horreurs, que d'horreurs... :evil:

jyaku

Message par jyaku » mar. sept. 19, 2006 12:24 pm

Ouep, ça ressemble pas à grand chose effectivement.

Une remasterisation... bof.

La premiere saison de star trek original est horrible à part 2 ou 3 épisodes... à partir de quel saison ça devient intéressant ?

Kyun

Message par Kyun » mer. sept. 20, 2006 12:03 pm

Star Trek ne m'a jamais attiré et je n'en ai jamais vu, d'épisodes ou de films. Récemment, j'ai eu envie d'essayer, mais j'ai peur d'etre décu.

Aux Etats-Unis, c'est devenu un terrible symbole de nerd (meme William Shatner s'est foutu des fans).

comte vonkrolock

Re:

Message par comte vonkrolock » dim. févr. 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Manolito a écrit :Récemment, la série TV originale de "Star Trek" a été restaurée pour une diffusion sur le câble et une sortie prochaine en HD. Certains effets spéciaux et incrustations ont été refaits numériquement en essayant de rester aussi fidèle que possible aux images originales. Les épisodes resteront disponibles dans leurs versions originales en DVD. Les épisodes "restaurés" ont commencé à passer sur le câble US ; l'avis de Digital Bits à leurs sujets :

" Moving on today... a lot of you have asked for my impressions about the new CG remastered Star Trek: The Original Series, which debuted in broadcast syndication around the country this weekend. I have to say, I have really mixed feelings. On one hand, the transfers of the original episodes look absolutely gorgeous. The vibrant color, the fine detail, the light texture of the print grain... it's just exceptional. The new HD transfers offer really a great looking image. On the other hand, the new CG effects aren't nearly what I'd hoped they'd be. The producers have gone to such great lengths to replicate the original shots, that they've left in all the strange camera moves and overly-bright lighting. Rather than keeping the spirit of the original shots, but making them look more realistic... more atmospheric, they've simply taken the cheesy original effects shots... and made them look just as cheesy, only cleaner and more detailed. It just doesn't look or feel right to me. The ships still move in that awkward, sometimes flying sideways way they always did - a limitation of how effects artists could move the camera in relation to the models back in the 1960s. And the new CG models are VERY brightly and generically lit - way more than would be natural in actual deep space - so much so that they actually look drab. The original models back in the 60s had to be brightly lit to allow the optical printing process to work properly, but that's not necessary with CG ships. And because the new CG models are SO detailed, with this same lighting they actually look more like cheesy models than the originals did. At least, in the original shots, the lack of detail helped sell the scale of the ships. I guess I was really hoping that the new effects would be more realistically lit, and that the ships would move more accurately, like big lumbering ships really would - more like they do in the more recent series. I really loved how the original Constitution class looked in the 2-part Enterprise episode In a Mirror, Darkly. But these new effects are... well, somehow disappointing to me. If you're going to replace all the original effects with new effects... do it right. I find myself wishing that CBS had gone with EdenFX or Daren Dochterman after all, instead of trying to do this in-house themselves. All you have to do is click on that link to Daren's website and look at any of his test footage to see how this project SHOULD be done: respectful, but realistic.

Here's an illustration to better make my point. This is a screen shot of the new CBS Digital effort:

Trek Remastered - as created by CBS Digital

And here's the Enterprise as test-rendered by Dochterman:

Trek Remastered - as created by Daren Dochterman

Not to toot Dochterman's horn, but this is what I'm talking about. You tell me which one looks more real, more dimensional and is lit more naturally? (FYI, click on the bottom image for a wallpaper sized version). I actually think the producers involved in this new effort at CBS Digital are being TOO respectful, believe it or not. So faithful to the original, that they're actually missing the point, if that makes sense. Ah well. I really hope the new effects get better and soon, because this is otherwise a MAJOR missed opportunity. I really wanted WOW factor... and other than the stunning quality of the HD transfers, I'm sorely wanting for the 'wow' at the moment. You can see before and after shots of the new CG effects at Trek Movie.com (along with other comments, news and reviews related to the project)."

Source digital Bits
Que dire si se n'est que la remasterisation du coffret HD-DVD combo DVD de cette série est un PUR CHEF D'OEUVRE tous à été penser dans le but de redoré le blason de la série originale, tous le contraire de se qu'a pus faire George Lucas sur Star Wars, ici les effet spéciaux (l'Entreprise, les décors, les planètes et nébuleuses) ne trahissent jamais l'oeuvre originale.
Merci à Blue Ray sur ce coup là :mrgreen: beaucoup de ces coffrets sont trouvable d'occasse comme neuf !!!!!
AvantImage
AprèsImage

L'occasion de redécouvrir un générique réenregistré de la même manière qu'a l'époque mais avec une vraie spatialisation 8)) 8)) 8)) du grand art
Un objet indispensable pour tous bon mordu de Star Trek.
PS : Dsl Jêrome il a fallu moins de 3 ans :lol: et ça c'est une bonne nouvelle :D
Toi t'est un flic..? Non j'uis un con. :D
Snake Plisken Escape from NY

Répondre