MOVIE GROOVES

Partager vos impressions sur les boutiques et revendeurs en ligne européens (hors France).

Modérateurs : Karen, savoy1, DeVilDead Team

Répondre
JEAN POP III

MOVIE GROOVES

Message par JEAN POP III » mer. sept. 08, 2004 1:13 am

Quelqu'un a commandé chez eux ?

Délais - Reception du paquet...etc,etc..
ALLEZENPETULACLARKNOVAPORTATIVEMENTDEMAIN

rick masters

Message par rick masters » jeu. sept. 30, 2004 11:11 am

j'ai commandé la B.O. de maniac en envoyant un cheque il y a 3 jours . Le gars m'a repondu très sympa . Il m'expedie mon colis aujourd'hui. Je devrais le recevoir dans 3 /4 jours. En tous cas ca a l'air serieux.

igorfx

Message par igorfx » jeu. sept. 30, 2004 12:06 pm

rick masters a écrit :j'ai commandé la B.O. de maniac en envoyant un cheque il y a 3 jours . Le gars m'a repondu très sympa . Il m'expedie mon colis aujourd'hui. Je devrais le recevoir dans 3 /4 jours. En tous cas ca a l'air serieux.
comment as-tu pu envoyer un chèque alors que le site est en GB, donc payable en livres ?

Par contre, ils ont du choix mais les prix sont assez élevés...

rick masters

Message par rick masters » jeu. sept. 30, 2004 1:24 pm

Va faire un tour sur le site, tu va voir il accepte les cheques en euros et en livres. Pour ma part j'ai envoyé un cheque bnp , le mec m'a dit qu'il avait bien recu et qu'il m'envoyait mon colis aujourd'hui

rick masters

Message par rick masters » sam. oct. 02, 2004 6:28 pm

Ca y est j'ai recu ma b.o. de maniac. Bien emballé et tout. Il y a en plus une partie cd room avec galerie de photos du film, tournage etc.. Plus que dans le Zone 1, trailers, affiches, deleted scenes. Bref c'est vachement bien fait .

savoy1

Re: MOVIE GROOVES

Message par savoy1 » ven. sept. 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Movie Grooves met la clé sous la porte, lire les extraits du mail reçu ci-dessous. Une page qui se tourne concernant la distribution "en dur" de toutes ces BO pop des 60's-70's.

Hi

We're sorry to announce that Movie Grooves will shortly be closing down - for ever.

IMPORTANT: All pending orders will be fulfilled before we close.

We will no longer be stocking or taking pre-orders on any new or forthcoming releases or back catalogue items and we are no longer selling any items full stop (or period, as they say in the USA).

Movie Grooves is closing because I feel that it's time for me to move on and do something different with my life. The business has changed slightly to when I started out and, of course, the global financial situation - whilst not being a direct reason for closing down - has affected trading conditions and contributed to me making the decision to close. Yes, there's a sadness at closing, but I know it's the right decision so I also have an excitement at what possibilities the future holds (schmaltzy, but true).

I've had a great eight years or so running Movie Grooves. Movie Grooves was something that had its gestation years and years ago with my love of 60s and 70s horror, cult and b-movies which then got me into the soundtracks from those movies which then developed into a successful business during which time I had the pleasure to meet some great people, gain some new friends and also attend some fantastic related events. I even had a crack at DJing a few times in clubs and also on the radio (thanks Jonny!) which was so much fun. I also had the experience of running a successful business selling products I loved and that provided a service to many like-minded and friendly people all around the world.

I hope that I offered a good level of service - something that was high on my list of priorities when starting out. And I hope that every customer took pleasure from the CDs and LPs (and DVDs) that they purchased from Movie Grooves over the years.

Many thanks to each and every customer for your business and especially to the loyal band of regulars (you know who you are!) - thanks!

Thanks again - take care and keep groovin'!

regards

Col

Supernaut

Re: MOVIE GROOVES

Message par Supernaut » jeu. juil. 14, 2011 9:39 am

...the business has been sold by Col to the new owner Bruce. Please be patient as we will be going live soon.

Movie Grooves va revenir : http://moviegrooves.com/

Répondre